Friday 19 June 2009

Thank Crunchie It's Friday!


Hooray, it's friday! Which means a lay in tomorrow morning before frantically tidying my house for a barbecue tomorrow evening. It's going to be a small event, just the 8 of us but then, my garden is only small. But you never know, there may be a surprise visitor or two. It's amazing the amount of people who say 'I might come, depends'. Depends on what? Whether it's raining? Whether you've got something better to do? Depends on the fluctuation of the pound against the yen? Who knows! Anyway, it just gives us more to drink and eat and enjoy.


Apart from that, I've just finished making a new chain maille called Scherzo, fashioned into a lovely silver bracelet. And just had my first order to make one for someone, how cool is that!


So that's it for this week, short and sweet today I'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment