Wednesday 29 July 2009

I'm in love........(blush)

oh dear, I've just been told of by E for saying how I had nothing to write today but she said, 'of course you have, you're in love!' So I stand corrected and hence the above statement.

G and I have been dating for 9 months now and whilst I have told him I love him a million times I'm really feeling it at the moment. I'd love to say that I'm all skittish, and dewey eyed but what I mean is that we are very happy together, and I feel really part of a two-some.

We have also shared some stuff over the past week or so, things from the past and information about each other that we've held back from revealing because we were scared to say, that it might frighten the other off.

So G, I love you and I don't care who knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment