Tuesday 6 July 2010

Craft Fail


Last night was the night! I had waited with anticipation for it to come, and when it did, I was bitterly disappointed. Now I know you think I'm talking about my glass dish, but actually, I'm talking about my sex life.....HA! Had you fooled, I was definately taking about my dish.

I spent 3 hours cutting and placing the glass squares, only to be pollaxed at the last hurdle and for it to not slump properly in the mold. Ladies & Gentlemen, the dish is lopsided :0( I guess the only saving grace is that in the sunlight you get these amazing coloured squared twinkling, yes, twinkling in the sunshine and reflected out. Glass, unpredictable, but gotta love it!
Anyway, onwards and upwards I guess they say. But here is another little item I picked up from the week before. I'm going to give it to G's mum as a birthday gift as she was born on Armistice Day, November 11, which we usually remember as Poppy Day.

Apart from that I've been beavering away and still trying to get my first sale on Folksy http://www.folksy.com/ Whilst I haven't made a sale I have found some new friends, and here is what they sell












The Chaffinch is from Lupin Handmade
The Passion Pink Earrings are from The Whimsical Wren
The Velvet Hairclips are from Ickle Imogen

I want them all!!!! Go visit them at http://www.folksy.com/

3 comments:

  1. It may be lopsided, but it's very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful glass and lovely choices today.

    I'm in love with Lupins little birdies.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell its lopsided! All I can see is the beautiful colours
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete