Wednesday 17 November 2010

I'm Back

sorry, sorry, sorry for being away for soooooooooooooo long! I wish I had a perfect excuse like...G whisked me off to the Antartic for a surprise 6 month holiday, or I've had the lurgey and been in quarintine, but actually the reality is that I've just been busy with life and the blog was the thing to have gone.

"What's happended in your life?" I hear you ask. Don't worry, I'll fill you in on it all!

But the main news is I'VE BOUGHT A KILN!!!!! Yes, it's very exciting news isn't it! It comes on friday morning and fortunately I've got all day, yes, all day sunday to play with it AND I've been allowed to keep it in the house and not in the freezing cold garage. The only slight fly in the ointment is that the man delivering said it's 'coming on a pallett' which indicates that it may be slightly bigger than I anticipated but I think that has to be all packing.
Other news is that I've had a lesson with silver clay Mistress Lesley Messam in her studio and I'm rocking and rolling on the clay vibe....and loving it, although it's costing me a fortune! I can do 50g of clay in a few minutes and that costs on Ebay £56. I desperately need to sell some gear to fund my clay habit!

Anyway, that's it for today. I promise that I will be back and I won't let it go months again!

No comments:

Post a Comment