Friday 2 July 2010

July Jesters............


................is the name I think that has been decided on. Wait up, you don't have a clue of what I'm talking about. Well, I've just signed with a group of other craft mad loons to promise to post an item every day of July in our Folksy shops. That means a whole lotta creativity has gotta happen!!! Let me tell you, sometimes, it just ain't happening.

The idea is that you promote yourself, your shop and a lots of other amazingly creative people who live in Folksy Land http://www.folksy.com/ (<-----click there to have a peek). We all make lots of sales and we make lots of new friends too. That's what I call win-win!


Obviously, I have to plug myself www.folksy.com/shops/poppyfieldsdesign where I've been busy beavering away making some more fab pendants, but hope not to get too engrossed in glass that I forget my love of beading.


So it's Friday, I'm at home for the weekend and I'm hoping to get my curtains made for the lounge. I'd never win prizes for my curtain making abilities but with the prices John Lewis et al charge for curtains I'm happy to go for the home spun look. Wish me luck & I'll post some of my craft fail pics on monday http://www.craftfail.com/ (check it out, soooooo funny)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pendants and welcome to this mad bunch. I joined in at the beginning of June but some fools have been at it since the beginning of April!! Its great fun. Don't worry if you have an uncreative day. You can miss it out. Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly creative I make loads of things and then I have bits to fall back on if I'm feeling uninspired
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete