Thursday 24 June 2010

G & I moved in together almost 4 months ago and I have to say, it hasn't been as challenging as I thought it could have been. Anyone who knows G will say whilst he is the loveliest, kindest, sweetest, generous man, his levels of patience leave something to be desired. And that was my biggest worry. Would he shout at me? Would he suddenly notice at I wasn't the person he thought I was and would he ask me to leave our new home? As it's turned out, we've rubbed along together quite nicely. When he stresses over things, I calm him down. When I'm being stunningly stupid, he explains things in the way you'd explain to a 4 year old. I guess it's just good old fashioned ying and yang.
We went out for dinner last night in the village and walking back he turned to me and said, 'I love living here with you'. Now you can either want to throw up into a sick bucket, or you can join me in saying 'Ahhhhhhhhh'.
Charlie is all settled and is taking ownership of every available comfy space; silk cushion on the sofa; window ledge; garden table & chairs; my craft room chair..........and the list goes on!E & I potentially have some BIG news. We have been offered a pop up shop in Portsmouth for a song. We can have for a week in December, which of course, would be our most opportune selling time. We're buzzing with ideas already but our attentions really have to focus on advertising and having enough stock. AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH creation stations ready!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lara
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway- only thing is you didn't tell me which of the 3 choices you'd like to win so I don't know which hat to put you it!

    Moving in with anyone (esp OH) is pretty stressful. Glad you're getting on great. I don't know how people managed in the past when you didn't live together until you were married! You can't know anyone till you live with them!

    Good luck with the Portsmouth gig

    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete