Friday 3 December 2010

Snow

Have you done all your Christmas shopping yet?

I think I'm almost there! And thank goodness for that as I'm so busy with jewellery shops and events in the run up to the big day. Ah just remembered that I said I would make G's mum a cameo pendant from silver clay, ok, but I think that's almost it!

Elisa & I had planned a sale at the centre where I have my office but wouldn't you believe it that on the day we had 7 inches of snow and only 'heros' like Elisa & I managed to get into the office. I would have been stuck in the snow but her b/f has a 4 x 4 which can leap tall building, scale Everest etc etc so he came to the rescue.

The casualty of the snow has been G & my's Christmas 80's party this saturday. I didn't want to be responsible for slips, trips & near fatal car crashes on the motorway in this weather. No doubt we'll have revellers turn up in their party glad rags expecting to hear 'Relax' (only just got the words to the song about 2 years ago - yes, isn't it rude!) when the only relaxing will be me & G chillaxing with a bottle of red in front of the fire.
Next week the thaw is due which is good timing as Elisa and some other crafty pals have our shop in Portsmouth (Market Way - Pop Up Shops). Drop in and say 'hello' if you're passing. Oh, and buy all our stock too!!! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment